Saturday, July 18, 2015

I'm Back!

       GOP Girl is back and back with a vengeance! With the loss of The last election I admit it, I lost hope. I lost hope as I knew what another four years of Obama would entail, and I was right. Higher taxes,  little to no transparency, loss of freedom, loss of choice, lack of leadership and lack of security. Everything I feared for our country happened, and then some. Not only did I lose hope for our country with the last election, but I lost my pride in being an American as well. To me what being an American meant prior to Obama is not what it means at present. Sadly I fear that the country our forefathers loved, and worked so hard for, may well be lost forever unless "we the people" can take our country back! How do we do that? Simple, we stand together, get out the vote in the upcoming Presidential election, and show the left that "we the people" intend to take our country back! 

                                         - GOP GIRL
                                      (Sean Bianca)

         

     

No comments: