Tuesday, September 1, 2015

So Hate Me I'm Pro-Life!

         As of this very second there have been 1682.7 abortions in the United States today. If that figure doesn't bother you, I feel sorry for you. I personally have a problem with it. How is it that in the year 2015 we have such a high number of unwanted pregnancies? Are people that stupid, and that careless? How in the name of God can Americans be okay with this? If the number of as now 1693.2 abortions having been performed today didn't bother you, perhaps the number of 728,605.7 abortions having been performed this year will touch you in a slight way. Frankly my latest blog on anchor babies and abortions gave me a whole new awareness of abortions. I found the facts to be horrifying and barbaric. What I found even more horrific was the fact that many Americans seem perfectly okay with abortions, and I have to wonder how?

       Abortion is murder and there are NO ifs, ands, or buts about it. I get it, women feel that it's their body and they can do what they want with their body. However when a baby is conceived it is no longer just their body, they have someone else's body within them. It's murder. If a woman chooses to kill someone it's murder, how is that different with an unborn child? Many women feel that because the child is unseen it can not feel, think again. Some experts feel that an unborn baby can feel pain as early as eight weeks. An Associate Professor of Neurobiology and Anatomy at the University of Utah, Maureen Condic, Ph.D. who is also a published scientist and whose works have appeared in a wide range of peer-reviewed journals spoke at a hearing on a proposed bill that would ban late term abortions nationwide. As Maureen Condic, Ph.D. is an expert on human embryonic development she informed committee members that unborn babies did indeed have the capacity to feel pain as early as eight weeks. She stated that "the earliest rudiment of the nervous system forms by 28 days (four weeks) after sperm-egg fusion. At this stage the primitive brain is already "patterned": i.e. cells in different regions are specified to produce structures appropriate to their location in the nervous system as a whole," she told law makers. To read more please go to the attached website:
http://www.mccl.org/unborn-babies-can-feel-pain.html
          
  Unfortunately many women will not read the facts on abortion, or will not care about the facts on abortion. Women still feel it's their right, and their body. Women will say, "well you can't tell me not to have sex!" Well they are absolutely right, then again with the lack of respect men have for women today, it wouldn't hurt for women to keep their legs closed! I'm sorry but seriously? How does a woman get pregnant with today's awareness, and abundance of preventing pregnancy How? While I personally don't condone teenage girls having sex, I am well aware that modern mothers are taking their daughters for birth control. I am also aware of schools handing out condoms, and birth control to teenagers. With the ever so popular "Planned Parenthood", women whom are of the economically challenged sort are able to obtain birth control as well. Not only can women easily obtain birth control, but men can easily purchase condoms. I mean they sell condoms at the gas stations for Pete's sake! As much as I know men despise using condoms, coming across a random used condom on the street, or beach tells me men do in fact still use them. With that all being said, why does America, and the world for that matter. have a need for abortions?
   There's little to no need for abortions and that's the truth. While yes it's my opinion it's the truth. I do agree with a woman having an abortion in cases of rape, and incest. I also agree with aborting an unborn child in the case of the mother's health being in danger, or the unborn baby possibly being severely deformed, ill, or otherwise. What I do not agree with, is killing an unborn baby just because it was a fling, or it's inconvenient. I agree 100% with my great grand mother. She said, "if a woman can take the time to lie down and do it she can very well take the time to lie down and have it!" She was right. While some women will say, "it was a different time and sex was different", I say, is it really? Perhaps the fact that women have sex before marriage is different, the fact that a woman can get pregnant from having sex without birth control or protection is not. What's different is people's values. 
    Abortion is NOT birth control. I once met a man whose wife had had four abortions.  I'm sorry, but there's no need for that. If you can't afford a child, or you're not ready for a child, then don't have sex without birth control. It's that simple. I've heard of some women not wanting to have a man's child with whom they were involved. What? Excuse me, but if a woman's birth control fails, and she does not want to have a man's child with whom she is having sexual relations then what on earth is she having sex with him for? The fact is birth control is not one hundred percent. I get it, life is not that simple, and it's not all black and white, but we are talking about murder. I myself was extremely relieved to have not gotten pregnant by my now ex husband, however the possibility was always there, and I was wrong to continue my relationship with my now ex husband feeling the way I felt about him. Bottom line, if one feels repulsed at the thought of having a child with someone, here's a tip, "don't have sex with that person and that goes for both men and women!"  As for teenagers getting pregnant, I believe it's due to mothers saying "oh here's the pill, now go and have fun honey!" While I get everyone not waiting till marriage to have sex, I do not understand young teen girls having sex. Teenage girls are too young to handle what goes with having sex, it's far too emotional. Not to mention the fact that I am guessing teenage boys lack the know how on how to be real Casanovas in the bedroom.  
        I guess in looking at the number of abortions, I became more aware of our morals and values as a society. The fact is the bulk of society has lost it's way. We have no morals and values. How can anyone say they are a moral, and upstanding individual when at the same time they are jumping into bed with anyone, and anyone. How can anyone say they have values when they are so callous as to not take birth control, and instead just have an abortion? How can anyone say they are not a barbaric person, when they wait as long as twenty plus weeks to have an abortion? The fact is, our society has lost it's morals and values, and is completely unfazed by the consequences. Two thousand, seven hundred and forty one abortions and counting should not have taken place today, and should not be taking place. We are not animals, we have control and it wouldn't hurt for a good many to use it. We are not in the fifties, and like it or not sex is out in the open. Birth control is within every one's grasp, and therefore I ask why? Why the high number of abortions? With now 2750.2 abortions taking place today, we have in fact as a country lost our way. While I am not a Church going Jesus nut, I am religious, and feel that America has changed, and not for the better. Perhaps it's time to bring "God" back into our lives, reread the ten commandments, and revisit what a moral and good human being is about.  Like it or not, America was and always will be it's best when "God" is present, and with that I say, "so hate me, I'm pro-life!"
GOP GIRL BLOG
Sean Bianca 
   <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14443877/?claim=jgcayrehp7w">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>














No comments: